The mission of the Research Support Team is to provide high-quality support for researchers across the campus at Dundalk Institute of Technology. We aim to work closely with staff in a collaborative fashion so as to facilitate their research endeavours. The team within the Research Support Team work in close partnership with research centres and groups, the academic schools, TTO, Finance, HR and Library to enable a joined-up approach in staff research support.
In particular we offer a range of supports including:
- Identifying potential sources of research funding
- Helping in the preparation and submission of research funding proposals covering all aspects of a typical proposal (e.g. finance)
- Provide training courses and information sessions on research related topics
- Access and publicise the impact of the Institute’s research activities
- Work in partnership with the research centres and groups to drive their research performance
- Provide and review all research agreements
- Act as the primary point of contact for external funders
- Provide career development advice for career researchers and oversee the
- Develop and implement all research-related policies and procedures
- Provide institutional research funding support schemes
If you are interested in research and developing your research career further please contact us directly.